This article will show you how to replace the Raspberry Pi mini board on the Leapfrog Bolt
1. The first step you will need to do is to turn the printer off;
2. Next remove the back panel of the unit which covers the electronics of the Bolt;
3. Once the panel is removed you will see the Raspberry Pi board in the top left corner;
4. Disconnect all the cables going into the board and then move to removing the screws holding it in place (see the pictures below):
5. Once the old board is out of the way then you can replace it with the new board.
! Please make sure to remove the SD card from the old board to use it in the new one !